GigaTribe Invite Button is the a small widget to send a GigaTribe invitation outside the software. It is really easy to use and integrate to your web pages. All you'll have to do is to choose a size that fits well to your page and copy & paste the corresponding HTML code to your page. That's it!
Choose a Size
Replace the User ID
Just replace the user_id with the real user ID that you want to invite.
How It Works
The Invite Button checks the GigaTribe login cookie. So if the user is already connected to GigaTribe main web site, there's nothing to do. Just click the button to invite him/her.
The Invite Button is intelligent! It knows the relationship between you and this user.
- If you are totally strangers, you will see "Invite" on the button.
- If you are already contacts, you will a message "My contact" instead of a clickable button.
- If you have sent him/her an invitation before, you will a message "Invited".
- If you have received his/her invitation, here you have the convenience to accept it immediately!
- If you have blocked him/her, here you can choose to unblock him/her and continue to invite him/her.
- If you are blocked by the user, you'll see the message "Blocked" instead of a button.
- If you are the user, you'll see the message "It's me".
- If you are not logged in, click the button to open the login window so that you could continue.